DM-UY 1143 Ideation and Prototyping
Spring 2018 • Arlene Ducao • Fridays • 11:00AM-2:40PM • 2MTC MAGNET 820
END OF SEMESTER DELIVERABLES
Presentation on May 4. Google Drive materials due Sunday May 6 @ 10AM
- Long-Term Prototyping Project Documentation
- Creative Process Annotated Bibliography & Video Documentary
- Final Self Assessment
Create a google drive folder, I&P Spring 2018 and share with firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following files and
- Long-Term Prototyping Project Documentation (which is different for every student). See Below
- Creative Process Annotated Bibliography & Video Documentary (.mov, .mp4, etc)
- (if applicable) with constant input folder with native files
- Final Self Assessment as pdf
Long-Term Prototyping Project Documentation
All students must include:
- Framing Story as pdf or google doc
- Message as pdf or word doc (can be combined in the same document as the framing story or submitted as two separate documents)
- Bibliography of resources you used
- Photo Documentation of Object(s) Prototypes
- at least* 3 images of your object(s), showcasing overview(s) and detail(s)
- Photo, Video and/or Audio Documentation of Final Medium(s) and Prototypes of Mediums (varies by project)
- If creating a screen-based, digital application (website, mobile app, game, etc.), create video documentation by screen capturing a user interacting with your digital project.
- If creating a physical object(s), musical instrument, physical game, or interactive installation, create video documentation of a user interacting with your physical project.
- If creating a performance or event, please provide video documentation of the performance or event.
- If creating any sort of moving image (animation, film, motion graphics, video web series, etc.), please provide compressed video files of your moving image.
- If creating audio, provide mp3s of all audio.
- If creating any print medium, provide an original copy of it or provide a digital copy of it (preferably pdf).
Final Self Assessment
Include in google drive folder, I&P Spring 2018