Overview of Course / Review Syllabus
- Why are you here beyond this course is required?
- What do you think you will get out of this course?
- What do you want to get out of this course?
- Please email the instructor if you find any broken links or typos in the syllabus gitbook.
- Discuss course & learning objectives in syllabus
- Reading the weekly schedule. NOTE: Due on date listed
- Assignment: Constant Input or Output. Choose!
- Assignment: Process Website
- Assignment: Personal Inventories
- Constant Output Examples from Spring
- Planners & Journals
- Assignment: Notebook or Sketchbook
- Assignment: Inputs Map
- (if time) Midterm and Final Project
||Watch at least three of your classmates' personal inventory videos.
|Film and post by 9AM next Friday.
||Finish Your Personal Inventory
Your Inputs Map
|Write (on your process website)
||Write responses to at least three classmates’ personal inventories on your process website. Compare and contrast. Include links to their videos.
- Read Syllabus and Ask Questions about the course and syllabus during class
- Read or View Letters for the Next Cohort from Autumn 2017 with your NYU google account
- Get setup with a process website to post your homework
- Email your wordpress or tumblr URL to the instructor
- Read Module 1
- Create your first post on your process website; post your constant input or output details (what are you going to do?) including proposed schedule (when? actual dates. make due dates Fridays.)